What’s inside the box?
Brand in a box is a collation of the elements, styles and information that you will receive as kit in order to help you create your H Hardware brand.
Below is a list of what is included in this kit If you are an existing member of HBT you need to download the “Brand in a Box” pdf below and make sure you understand it.
1. STYLE GUIDE (PRINTED AND CD)
2. LOGOS (CD)
- CMYK for Coated Paper
- CMYK for Uncoated Paper
- PMS for Coated Paper
- PMS for Uncoated Paper
- Mono Print Versions
- Mono Office Software Version
- Colour Office Software Version
- Embroidery Version
3. BUSINESS STATIONERY (CD)
- Letterhead PDF for Printing
- Business Card PDF for Printing
- With Compliments PDF for Printing
- Envelope (DL) PDF for Printing
- Electronic Letterhead Template (option)
4. BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLES
- (Printed and CD)
5. WEBSITE (Additional)
- Your choice of three Website Packages
- Domain Name and Protocol
6. SIGNAGE SAMPLES (CD)
ABOUT H HARDWARE
This is a “Brand in a Box” for real hardware & building supplies retailers.
This brand has been developed with two key main features in mind:-
1. It must be highly visible – so that it works without a huge marketing campaign behind it; and
2. It must say REAL hardware to anyone who sees it.
As at May 2019 there are 34 H Hardware branded stores around Australia. Based on their experience, the branding has increased store traffic and sales. This brand is available only to members of the HBT Buying Group. Contact us if you are interested in branding your store.
H HARDWARE – WHAT IT IS…
H Hardware is a strong retail brand. It says you are a serious credible and established retailer of hardware. In a sense you get to own the word Hardware due to the way the brand presents
This brand is available to you for a fraction of the cost it would take for an independent business to develop something of this quality. But unlike the main franchise brands available in our market you do have to pay for the full cost of implementation; i.e. all the painting and sign writing.
The design is deliberately flexible so that you can incorporate your name or location into the brand and you can add a sub-descriptor to better explain what your business does – e.g. “Timber & Building Supplies”.
We’ve got the right stuff.
- Powerful identity and brand
- Flexible – adaptable to your circumstances
- Very low investment
- No stock commitments or controls
- No expensive marketing commitments
- Not a franchise system
WHAT IT IS NOT
- It is not a franchise – It does not come with a business system
- It is not a marketing system – Although you may choose to participate in optional catalogues or promotions
- It does not affect your right as an independent retailer to run your business
- It is not just a ‘new sign’ – It is total rebranding